Before we jump into the process of affiliate marketing in 2021, let’s understand what affiliate marketing is. Affiliate marketing is when you promote someone’s product and earn a commission in return if someone buys through your affiliate link. This marketing technique has gained popularity in recent years. People are using their social networking accounts like Facebook, blogs, or youtube accounts to earn passive income. If you get good at it you might be able to escape your 9-5 job. Some affiliates are creating a very successful revenue by earning commissions.
Now that we know what Affiliate Marketing is, lets get started.
Joining Affiliate Programs
The first step is to join an affiliate program. There are plenty of programs to join from but we won’t overwhelm you with all. Here are a few of our favorite programs:
- Amazon Associates
But in this article, we will focus on Clickbank as it is most accessible and easy to join.
1. Go to Clickbank and Sign Up
2. Go through all the tabs once you sign in.
3. Click on the Affiliate Marketplace button on the left side.
4. This is where you will see all the products available to promote. Check all the categories on the left side. Click on the Find products button(leave text box blank).
5. After clicking the Find Products button, you will see a list of products with different parameters. Sort results by Gravity
6. Read all the stats shown for the product. Grav is an important one. Grav is the average number of people who were able to sell that product successfully in the past 30 days.
7. Choose any product and click on the Promote button. It will take you to HopLink Generator Page
8. Enter your account nickname which you created. The tracking ID is optional but it can be very important once you start getting sales. It will help you to track which link generated a sale.
9. Copy the Generated link. This is the link that you will be promoting. If someone buys through this link then you will get a commission.
Before Selecting Product
Before selecting a product, you will have to decide which niche you want to write about or promote products from. In all honesty, there is a lot of competition in some niches and you will be lost in the sea of affiliate marketing. So choose a niche which you are passionate about or you have a piece of good knowledge about. After choosing a niche, narrow down it to the micro-level. For Example Health & Fitness niche can be divided into sub-niches like Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Yoga, Meditation, Diets & Weightloss. Most affiliate marketers fail because they choose a niche in which they don’t have an interest. They will write content for a month or two and then start losing interest. Create a blog and give it some time. Also, whatever happens, write consistently or create content consistently without giving up.
Promoting Your Affiliate Link
After you create an affiliate link, next thing is to find an audience for it. However, if you are a complete beginner then stay away from paid advertising. You will lose money instead of earning if you jump on the paid advertising train. Instead, try to promote your affiliate link through Free methods.
Read This >> How To Bring Traffic To Your Affiliate Links
If you follow these steps to start affiliate marketing in 2021 then it may help you to build a successful online business. If you have any questions please comment below.
If you are new to affiliate marketing then download this helpful free report [Here]