The simple answer to this question is Yes, Affiliate Marketing is possible without a website. But it is a long way and lots of hard work to succeed. If you choose this path then you will have to face some challenges. Here is what you might have to do to achieve success in affiliate marketing.
1. You can start with free blogging websites where you can publish daily blogs. But know that your account can be suspended or deleted any time if the blog host thought you are spamming or have misleading content. You will have to work as per their term and conditions.
2. Join Facebook groups or forums and actively participate in discussions. Answer peoples’ questions related to your niche and provide valuable resources.
3. Join Pinterest, and create a board related to your niche. Create a consistent theme and have a consistent tone.
4. Create an Instagram page and post daily helpful content related to your niche. Grow your audience before posting any affiliate links. It is easier to target customers once you have a pretty good amount of following. You can simply include affiliate links in your bio to target customers.
5. TikTok is another social platform that has grown in popularity and its userbase is growing day by day. A lot of affiliates are joining this platform and publishing short videos on a certain topic. It is easy to have engagement if you’re creating excellent content.
6. Join Quora, a platform where people ask questions about their specific issues or problems. You can start answering questions. If your answer satisfies the audience then it will help you grow your following and peoples’ trust.
7. Create a Youtube Channel and create useful videos related to your niche. Talk about products and their reviews. Don’t just post content about everything that comes your way. Focus on one niche and create videos related to it. In the description of videos, you can post affiliate links and you can ask your audience to click the link in the description. Make sure you focus on video content quality before thinking to generate income from this method.
Why You Need a Website?
Now that we have talked about all the ways we can do affiliate marketing without a website but here is why doing affiliate marketing through a website is a better way and absolutely more successful.
The most important thing in affiliate marketing is trust. If your audience trusts you then they will definitely buy from you. Sending traffic directly to affiliate links is not recommended because people don’t buy things at a first impression. You will have to build trust to offer something later. With a Website, you can achieve this and you can have complete control over your content. You don’t have to worry about someone else deleting your content or suspending your account due to some policies. You can write anything the way you want. With a website, you can create a brand of your own and post content.
Building Email List
If you have a Website then utilize it fully by building your email list. The Email list will be your greatest and most important asset in affiliate marketing. As your email list grow so is your business. Offer lead magnets to get a subscriber in your email. The lead magnet is a free resource that you offer someone if they subscribe to your email list. It is really important for you to give something useful to your users. Promote authentic product offers or programs.
Automation is the workflow that kicks at the moment a subscriber joins your list. Have at least 5-7 emails written so that your autoresponder starts sending it on intervals that you select. You can add your affiliate links in these emails. People tend to buy products after they have seen them 5-6 times. Make sure emails are being sent from your website’s domain as it is very important to build trust and avoid the spam folder.
Keep writing content on your website and don’t give up so easily. You will enjoy its success when commission money starts rolling in.
If you are new to affiliate marketing then download this helpful free report [Here]